15 April 2009

Tagged By Penyanyi Sensasi Khatijah ibrahim

1. What is the most important thing in your life?

Duit. Seriusly memang duit. Aku dah benci orang yang hina aku sebab tak ade duit

2. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?

Barang Dapur kot...

3. Where do you wish to get married?

Italy tak pun Paris... Romantik Beb

4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?

Sehingga ke akhir hayat... Ceewah

5. Are you in love?

Yes.. Totally yes

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?

McD consider restaurant kan?

7. Name the latest book that you bought?

RASA.. Buku masakan

8. What is your full name?

Mohd Ruzaimi Bin Mohd Rus

9. Do you prefer your mother or father

I ni anak mak.. So my mum la....

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.

No idea.... No love to meet everyone

11. Christina or Britney?

Britney.... 

There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain and the ones that observe
Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-show kind of girl
Don't like the backseat, gotta be first


12. Do you do your own laundry?

Mesin Basuh Automatik Samsung yang basuhkan

13. The most exciting place you want to go?

Europe.. Anywhere 

14. Hugs or kisses?

Kisses... Passion

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.

i. Budak Nogori
ii. Nama cam artis
iii. perempuan
iv. err.. suke ngan bongek dia
v. X dapat lari dari mr Eric dia... Muahaha

16. 3 things I am passionate about

i. Gadget
ii. Money
iii. My Love

17. 3 things I say too often

i. Dah sah-sah la kan
ii. Uu Mak I
iii. Takde maknenye

18. Book I’ve read recently

Rasa.. hehheeh

19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again

I. Aizat - Kau Pergi
Ii. Love Story - Taylor Swift
Iii. Bencinta– Faizal Tahir
Iv. Circus - Britney Spaers
V. Pada Cintanya – Siti Nurhaliza
Vi. A liitle Not Over U– David Archuletta
Vii. Ayat2 Cinta - Rossa
Viii. Matahariku – Agnes Monica

20. 3 things I learnt last year

i. Jangan Beri hati anda 100%
ii. Academic 1st
iii. Kumpul duit banyak

21. 8 people to tag

Sapa2 la... malas nak tag

0 comments:

#DKMYTRAVEL